Well, let’s put this clear.
I’m russian, and I can say for sure, that Alexis is, erm, male Kaidanovsky, and Sasha is female Kaidanovsky.
Why? Ok. listen carefully.
You know, Sasha is a short name for Alexander (male), or Alexandra (female), so both boys and girls can be named Sasha, BUT Alexis (btw, there’s no such name in russian, there is only Alexey) is the male name only.
Now you get it?
- notaspoiler likes this
- lobe-the-mnemosurgeon likes this
- archellacentral likes this
- hauntedillusion reblogged this from wintercoffin
- wintercoffin reblogged this from herquack-gottbill and added:
- herquack-gottbill reblogged this from smanki
- athena-mcgonagall likes this
- sweetfishsticks likes this
- misslexic reblogged this from smanki
- misslexic likes this
- seventored likes this
- czarevitches likes this
- bbastogne likes this
- requiemoftheowl reblogged this from smanki
- requiemoftheowl likes this
- sub-commander-faora-ul likes this
- eveningontheground likes this
- ready-to-be-strong reblogged this from smanki
- ready-to-be-strong likes this
- capsbestgirl likes this
- dominoshark likes this
- coalmcnuggets likes this
- dragonzair likes this
- smanki posted this